Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Unit 731

I finally got around to cleaning and painting to storage thing I scavenged after 3 of the tenants here moved out. It's cuuuuuuuuuuute ^-^





We have company, and I'm currently working on a more complicated commission. Trying to figure out how this is gonna work is more challenging than I anticipated. Creativity feels like a chore sometimes.

Kristof and Rot are being little girls in the living room together. Some of the stuff being said is making me giggle. However, it looks like our next adventure will have to wait until later. But this time, I have my own 20 sided die. It matches my computer.
 I was hoping to just suck it up and go to Michael's today to grab some supplies... but I'm too blhfhelasdafjlksdfjf.... =\ I don't wanna go alone. Ebay and Amazon are so much easier, but it's more expensive because I have to pay for the shipping. Stupid shipping fees. :(

I have goosebumps. The A/C is on and blowing directly above me.

I found this cute site with lots of adorable Japanese stuff, but then I remembered the movie "Men behind the sun" because there was a charm necklace with a cute little red Sun on it, and then my face went like this D:
Don't watch it. Unless you could stomach Cannibal Holocaust (if you can, I hate you and don't talk to me) then go for it.
It's about the atrocities that were performed in Unit 731 by the Japanese in WWII. PROBABLY more gross than the Holocaust. Japan is butthurt and denies it. BASICALLY, Japan had some secret base thing in China (they burned it down several years later to destroy evidence) and were doing medical experiments on people for biological warfare.
But like... seriously fucked up experiments.
like... we can't let anyone know and will deny everything until we sink into the ocean fucked up.
I've read a lot about it, and have seen several documentaries. Not so kawaii :(

BUT THAT'S OKAY, THEY HAVE ANIME ^-^v
Just kidding. I can't harbor any bias for what happened a long time ago, but it is pretty like... whoa.
Good job Germany and Japan. You are both horrifying. <3 Cute at shit, though!

Yay documentaries! (In case you'd like some more brain wrinkles)


 KNOWLEDGE IS POWER :D


Work was fun today. I was asked to stay later, again. Haha, I'm beginning to just expect that this is gonna happen no matter what!
Also, a co-worker and I were having a nice discussion about things. I value this persons' insight, shockingly. 

 WEIRD

Also, a Sim I have of my friend Aaron was abducted by aliens and raped, and impregnated. He gave birth to a girl. That's right. Aaron did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*aragorn voice* WHAT SAY YOU